Monday, July 26, 2010

RELATIVE FRAME of MOTION

I'll be blogging about relative frame of motion soon, but let me leave you with this first:
People all have different opinions. Therefore, one thing may look differently to one person than to another. One person may see one object move in a certain way, but another may see it move completely differently. Therefore, it is not possible to have an exact frame of motion. This is how those optical illusions, like the one at the Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum works. When I went there with my parents, we saw this drawing of a lady. I called my parents over to the picture to show them the senior citizen in the picture. My mother did not know what I was talking about, because she saw the lady in the drawing as a young lady. My dad saw an old lady, too. Therefore there would be no real way to tell which it is. This is just like the frame of motion that an object may have in regards to how it moves and there is no frame of reference.
To see the pdrawing of the young/old lady, go to:
http://officespam.chattablogs.com/archives/oldgirl.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment